Analysing Production Design: Positions and Approaches
16. jun 2017. PEER REVIEWED. This article discusses the challenges of understanding production design and reviews dominant approaches to production design analysis.
Spies at Home – How the design of the domestic interior in "Tinker Tailor Soldier, Spy" conveys character and narrative
16. jun 2017. The home has traditionally implied a safe place often signifying stability, privacy and comfort. However it can also be used to explore fear, where danger resides in the home itself.
PD4C21 - Production Design for the 21st Century
16. jun 2017. This provocation challenges the idea of a single author and linear narrative as industrial-age constructs that have not evolved for the twenty-first century. It introduces world building not only
Production Design and the Creation of Story Worlds - Introduction
16. jun 2017. This issue of Kosmorama focuses on production design. A film without design would be a film with no images. Every work of visual fiction relies on the representation of design artifacts; costumes,
Art Nouveau, Production Design, and the Contemporary Horror Film
16. jun 2017. This article explores the relationship between the contemporary horror film and Art Nouveau design, mise-en-scène, and thematic. In the era of Art Nouveau’s ascendancy, around the turn of the 20th
Mellem lys og mørke - Notater om erfaring og viden i den kunstneriske skabelsesproces
16. mar 2017 | Peer reviewed. Eksisterende dagslys og kunstlys på film rummer store oplevelsesmæssige kvaliteter. Både i konstruktionen af autentiske rum og som tidsskabende element, men også i kraft af lysets atmosfæriske,